After creating and publishing your restaurant game for iPhone and iPad, we’ll provide ongoing email / phone support and occasional updates over time. There’s not much we can do to promote your game, other than show you the following 4 main ways:
1. promo poster for in-store and online (we’ll create and print it, or hand over the psd file draft if you have your own designer)
2. place the App Store logo on your website with a call-to-action (click to download / play)
3. post the live app link on social media occasionally
4. email & SMS blast if you have a database
Customers will also promote your iPhone game for you by easily sharing their high score on Twitter and by telling / showing friends in person.
Imagine your customers playing your addictive game when they’re not even at your restaurant, don’t you think they’ll mention it to others? If they reach a high score and unlock a reward to claim at your restaurant, don’t you think they’ll shout about it to friends and family?
Contact Loyalty Games today to discuss creating and promoting your restaurant game today.
Games for restaurants… here’s the process:
- together we’ll decide on the best game to create for your restaurant
- you’ll send over any relevant graphics
- we’ll send screenshots of your game while we make it, so you can review and approve the design
- we’ll ask for your approval on the app name, icon, loading page, etc
- we’ll submit it to Apple and wait for them to review and publish your restaurant game – this typically takes 7-10 days
- together we’ll decide on some rewards to offer for achieving specific high scores
- we’ll create a promo poster for you to display at your restaurant
- we’ll give you restaurant marketing tips on how to promote your game further if you wish to – the main alternative ways are via email blast and social media
- we’ll always be available if you have any questions or wish to edit the game rewards
Here at Loyalty Games, we specialize in making mobile games for restaurants. Contact us today to receive some live examples relevant to your restaurant…
Ever thought about having your own restaurant mobile game but didn’t think there’d be any affordable restaurant game designers out there?
Ever wanted to have your own custom-branded version of Candy Crush, Flappy Bird, Angry Birds, Pacman, Space Invaders, Fruit Ninja or any recent lesser-known but popular mobile game?
Your customers will challenge friends and earn physical rewards at your restaurant for specific high scores that you’ll set, with our guidance and knowledge of the game. Customers can be made aware of your game via a number of channels; including social media, your website, email blast, SMS but primarily via a promo poster displayed in-store that we’ll design and print for you. This means that if you ignore all of the other channels and just let the poster and App Store get the word out, you’ll have absolutely no work to do.
We are able to create games for a fraction of the cost of most game developers, resulting in a lower price and thus the possibility for a restaurant of any size to afford their own game. Contact Loyalty Games today to learn more, your restaurant game designer.
Mobile games for pizza restaurants are a great way to engage customers as they’ll get addicted to playing your game, even when they’re not in your pizza restaurant. The game could then drive customers in to buy food in order to redeem small rewards – for example – a free drink or free fries. You can determine the rewards (we’ll advise) and can alter them immediately over time where necessary. Think they’ll bring friends to the restaurant naturally and tell others about the fun experience too?
We have the ability to replicate a wide variety of popular iOS games at a low cost, making it possible for pizza restaurants to have their own game. This could involve jumping pizzas, collecting ingredients, match 3 pizza toppings, etc. A mobile game is a great fit for a pizza restaurant since people associate it with fun.
How do you engage customers with your marketing? Are you doing anything different to every other pizza restaurant?
Contact Loyalty Games today to learn more about the possibility of having your own pizza restaurant game…